Best budget headphones?

albo23

Sep 28, 2007
Hey guy I need some help here - I'm looking for the best headphones that are around or under $20. I would prefer the ear-loop type, even if it means giving up a little quality. Thank you!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Agree ^
I don't think you'll find anything better than the stock earbuds in that price range.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
Sennheiser makes great headphones. But for a few bucks more i would go with the Ue buds. Because you get the mic/play,pause, skip function. The sound quality is very good. Like most ear buds, you need to break them in for a short period of time.

albo23

Sep 28, 2007
Crap, I only have paypal and Amazon doesn't do paypal. :(

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Check out Costco online. Forget the brand, but they are very good in-ear headphones priced at $20-$25. I think it's Lennek or something along those lines.

soilsample

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
South Louisiana USA
I have 2 pairs of Skull Candy Inkd ear buds.
They are cheap and sound great.

I have modded my Apple buds to have skull candy buds on them and they are awesome.

May 6, 2007
United States
I have 2 pairs of Skull Candy Inkd ear buds.
They are cheap and sound great.

I have modded my Apple buds to have skull candy buds on them and they are awesome.
I agree. The Skullcandy in-ears are very decent and cheap. They're easy to find as well. Looking into Apple stuff, it gets a little more expensive and to be honest, I am not a huge fan of their special in-ears.

Sony makes some decent ones, and Sennheiser does as well. It's really a matter of personal preference and price point.

As a music man myself, I use skullcandies for casual listening, but I have Sennheiser studio recording headphones for serious occasions.

Having used a lot of different headphones, I recommend Skullcandy. Just my take.

Bryman

Bronze
May 30, 2009
colorado
Kilpsch makes some new ones as well i got to hear their IMAGE S4 and they sounded really good!