Best Buy - iPhone 3GS

dyzfnctional

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Best buy will process selling the iPhone 3Gs the same way as Apple store? Anyone knows?

or... are they letting the customers activate via iTunes at home?

dyzfnctional

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
thanks... no word on if they will be opening at 7am also?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
thanks... no word on if they will be opening at 7am also?
he told me 10 am, but I also had to make an appointment to pick mine up. I have heard that iPhones aren't available to pick up until noon at the earliest. By the time I called to get my appointment the earliest I could get was 2:30.

Did you reserve yours by purchasing a 50 dollar gift card?

dyzfnctional

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
i didn't reserve at best buy...reserved at Apple...but thought about it and i could get reward points if i bought from best buy.

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
i didn't reserve at best buy...reserved at Apple...but thought about it and i could get reward points if i bought from best buy.
Its hard to say if you would be able to get one then... they didn't say that there were going to be any available for customers (more than the 30 available for reservation). Unless there were any left that were unreserved of course. When I reserved it yesterday he had a checklist and there were only a few left. he SAID that they were only getting 30, but you never know. I do know they wont be opening early, and iPhones won't be avail till 12.