Best camera app for professionals

iphoneint

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
If you'd like shutter control, try ShutterMagic. You can use it for light painting too! Here's a sample when I was testing it with really slow shutter speeds. I had to make sure I was writing in reverse. :confused:
I am not finding an app by that name out in the AppStore. Is it spelled exactly like that? I tried it with and without a space. Thanks.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I wouldn't doubt it if the bad reviewers didn't know how to use it. It works as advertised. For best results, use a tripod or set the phone on something stable when taking the shots.

Apple iAddicted

Contributor
Bronze
Feb 20, 2012
I wouldn't doubt it if the bad reviewers didn't know how to use it. It works as advertised. For best results, use a tripod or set the phone on something stable when taking the shots.
How do you hook an iPhone to a tripod? Special case with the threaded mount? Hummmm I wanna see a pic of that lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
How do you hook an iPhone to a tripod? Special case with the threaded mount? Hummmm I wanna see a pic of that lol

Sent from my 32GB iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1!
Only thing iPhone is missing is an expandable memory port! Come on Apple give us a microSD port already!
Are you serious? Where have you been?! There are tons of iPhone tripod mounts and mini tripod mounts that have been out for a few years now. I use the Joby Gorillamobile.

http://joby.com/

Apr 20, 2012
Sao Paulo
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can not improve a lens by a software. So any improvement made ​​by an app is something you can do yourself after picture taken, via photoshop or other similar program.

Lsl6213

Apr 27, 2012
Has anyone tried 645 pro? It provide raw images up to 12 mb .

May 10, 2012
camera+ is quite clever. no manual iso, shuuter, etc but you can play with the exposure a bit manually