Best case available for iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
Im looking for a good case, im looking for a skin mainly, any recommendations?

Which case do you use and do you like it? pls post links :)

WTEngel

Bronze
May 22, 2007
Texas
I got the belkin acrylic case and I love it. I have actually been using the belkin case and slipping that into an Oakley microfiber bag before I put it into my pocket. That seems to work pretty well. And it keeps my iPhone pretty and clean also.

glenrich78

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I just got the Jam Jacket by Digital Lifestyle Outfitters. It's basically a rubberized silicone case that includes a compartment on the back to store your earphones...it's actually pretty cool. It was made specifically for the iPhone obviously so it's a really snug fit.

brinox

Bronze
Apr 30, 2007
I ordered one from robhon's store. I have been using the belkin holster but it doesn't swivel, which makes it hard to get out in the car or while sitting down

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
i really like the Speck Skintight. It comes with black and clear for only 29.99 and adds no bulk and looks great. the Speck Toughskin is good too but it makes it a little too thick.

Palm Pilot Case

I've been using an old Palm Pilot case I have. I gives lots of protections, hangs on my belt and sorta fits in my pocket. I figure it will do until I find something better. I really like just carrying it in my pocket but the glass scares me. I almost want to fill my back pack with styrofoam and put the iPhone in the middle with a string attached to fish it out when it rings.

Jul 9, 2007
www.myspace.com
iPhone Case

I also have something similar to that and so far it does the job! You guys & gals might want to check on ebay because they have clear cases and silicone(all colors) that should fit perfect to your iPhone. I got one for $5 bucks just waiting now to get it. I will keep you posted with pictures!:cool:

I have a very similar case to the one in the picture and I am quite happy with that.