Best case ever! ElementCase Vapor4

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
Remember to post pics of the case in human hands and a review since some of you guys are going to be one of the first to get the phones.

Perplex

Silver
Jul 5, 2008
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
a guy on macforums got his yesterday. not a good picture, but at least we can finally see what were dealing with here

Last edited by a moderator:

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
a guy on macforums got his yesterday. not a good picture, but at least we can finally see what were dealing with here
For some reason the pics don't show up on my phone.

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
pic do not work even on macrumors. but there is a lot of negatives about not receiving the case

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
[QUOTE="Perplex, post: 659273"oh crap! so you guys still haven't seen the pic i posted? weird? it is showing up for me LMAO. Anyway lemme try again.[/QUOTE]

That pic shows up. Any more?

trdspectacoma

Bronze
Sep 29, 2009
oh crap! so you guys still haven't seen the pic i posted? weird? it is showing up for me LMAO. Anyway lemme try again.
This one works. it does look like the case as you can clearly see the screws on the side it looks like the hugeness of the case is on the top and the bottom with the edges and the corners. but hopefully we get to see a good unboxing and better pics

Perplex

Silver
Jul 5, 2008
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
the dude who took the pics is actin quiet. But one of the guys lightened the contrast to see some features better.
bgahpt.jpg

Flyfunner5

Bronze
Jul 8, 2010
Is it a full case with back protection or just a bumper?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Is it a full case with back protection or just a bumper?
The bumper is $80. The bumper plus the carbon fiber back is $100.

This image shows the back plate. FYI: This is an old image; the logo is smaller and less obtrusive now.

Perplex

Silver
Jul 5, 2008
Columbus, GA
www.myspace.com
i really hope that dude has a bad camera or greasy hands, because now that i look at it, the rendering have that matte finish to them, and the pic the guy showed is glossy. nuh-uh, i don't wanna that

shupik69

Silver
May 11, 2010
louisiana/Africa
The bumper is $80. The bumper plus the carbon fiber back is $100.

This image shows the back plate. FYI: This is an old image; the logo is smaller and less obtrusive now.

I'm still gonna wait for the "Custom" engraving...I want "Shupik" on there, not Vapor! And I want to see other color combos as well!1