Best case for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

polaxgr

Sep 18, 2007
I d like to buy one of those cases(showing above :p ) but don't know which ...anyone knows/tried some of them ? Thanks

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
All of the cases showing in the ads above change, and differ for everyone who views the thread, so I have no idea of which cases you are referring to.

However, I highly recommend the black Agent 18 case. It's very durable, and looks great on the iPhone.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
I bought a Black leather Incase from the Apple store (belt clipped) and love it, has a soft interior and good workmanship. think it was like 35 bucks, but well worth it for the quality.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Does anyone know how the InvisiShield body skin is? I was thinking about getting that.
I have one of them still in the envelope they mailed it to me in. It is the most complicated installation I have ever seen for a clear plastic cover so I didn't even bother to put it on. I decided to just go with a front clear screen and a good dependable case to protect the phones casing (I went with the Contour).

I tried to find a picture of the invisiShield to show you what I mean but the closest I could find is this one:

http://blog.treonauts.com/TreoBodyGuardz02.jpg

Okay, the triangular thing bends at tab a and touches slot b after you spray it with water but then slide it to point c and wrap d around to touch a blah blah... Get a good case like the Agent 18 or the Contour (they both are very similar) and a decent quality screen cover and you will be fine.

doo

Nov 20, 2007
NYC
However, I highly recommend the black Agent 18 case. It's very durable, and looks great on the iPhone.
i also have this exact case and i'd recommend it too. I also have the agent 18 case for the ipod MINI and it is still doin it's job after i have abused the crap out of my MINI now that it is so old....:p

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
does the case scratch the iPhone in any way? the case is just a hard type a plastic right?

i currently have the incase and i am tired of the rubber catching on my pants and the dust it picks up. other than that, it is a great case.

doo

Nov 20, 2007
NYC
does the case scratch the iPhone in any way? the case is just a hard type a plastic right?

i currently have the incase and i am tired of the rubber catching on my pants and the dust it picks up. other than that, it is a great case.
yes, it is a hard type plastic made from ECO - friendly material....:p i have not had my case for long but it does not look like it would scratch it. as i posted earlier, i have the agent 18 for my ipod MINI too and it's been 3 years already. When i took the protective case off a few times my MINI looked practically new. hope that helps with your decision.

radmonkeyx

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Irving TX
yes, it is a hard type plastic made from ECO - friendly material....:p i have not had my case for long but it does not look like it would scratch it. as i posted earlier, i have the agent 18 for my ipod MINI too and it's been 3 years already. When i took the protective case off a few times my MINI looked practically new. hope that helps with your decision.
sounds good to me, thanks for the info

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007

This case is amazing and I know for a fact that it does not scratch the chrome bezel or the back of the unit, since I have this case and use it. I also remove the case a couple times a week and clean the screen (yeah I know I am anal) and there is never any lint or dirt under the case, which means that unlike skin cases, dirt or contaminants will not get under the plastic and scratch the phone.

Sirius389

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
New Jersey
iPhone Case

I just got my iPhone yesterday, and i got a skin for it, not very good at all, just something to cover it until i order the revo from iSkin, i have their skin for my nano 2g and absolutely love it, and i am sure that this skin will be just as awesome.
http://www.iskin.com/revo/

I highly recommend it, though it is a little pricey their products are worth it :laugh2: