best case to buy at Apple store..

iPhone69

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
South Florida
I bought the crystal jacket set about a month and a half ago and I really like it. I shows off the phone well, but does not protect it well. I wanted the iskin revo, but they don't have it in stores and I'm very impatient. I was wondering if there is a better case in the Apple stores right now. I didn't include AT&T b/c their cases suck. Any help?

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
i want a revo too. those are so cool. those marware sport grips look cool also and their cheap! do you know anything about those?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
What kind of case are you looking for? Have you looked at the agent18 case. It is a plastic type case that comes in two pieces and slides onto the iPhone. It adds very little bulk to the phone and allows for good grip. I just went to the store yesterday and picked up this case. So far I am enjoying it. Also if you have universal dock and dock your phone, it includes a dock adapter. They just started selling this case in the Apple stores. Here is a link to the case:

- Garrett

Last edited by a moderator:

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
I bought the crystal jacket set about a month and a half ago and I really like it. I shows off the phone well, but does not protect it well. I wanted the iskin revo, but they don't have it in stores and I'm very impatient. I was wondering if there is a better case in the Apple stores right now. I didn't include AT&T b/c their cases suck. Any help?
My Apple store (Brea, CA) is carrying the iskin revo now. You may want to check around.

netronin

Aug 17, 2007
i want a revo too. those are so cool. those marware sport grips look cool also and their cheap! do you know anything about those?
The marware sport grip was the first case I bought for my iPhone and I
really liked it. My only complaint was it made getting the phone out of my
pocket a little harder compared to the iPhone when it was bare.

If your really interested, I still have my black marware sport grip (used about
two weeks) that I could let go for $10 shipped. I paid $15 shipped on ebay.
PM if interested.

jaybot007

Sep 22, 2007
the best hardcase!

I never liked the rubber cases due to it collecting lint hard to remove from my pocket and it hides the beauty of the iPhone. I think contour showcase is awesome because it shows of the phone front and clear back. The black rubber moulding is a great combination with the clear case. It slips easily in and out of my pocket. I get nothing but complements on the case! Its kind of pricy at $40 but worth it! Oh yeah,it comes with an actual useable holster! Ive had this case now for 2 months. Our local Apple store can't seem too keep up with the demand. They keep running out of them. I had to wait for 4 days for mine. I love this case!

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have hated and taken back all the cases I bought at Apple. I bought one the day I got my iPhone, didn't like it. It was a rubber one and it stretched out so much that I took it back. I then bought a leather one but I don't like the fit and it covers the brightness sensor. I ended up buying one somewhere else. Apple's were over priced anyways.

applecart

Bronze
Oct 13, 2007
miami, fl
iskin, ilove

hi all, purchased my skin revo last week, and it is great, totally covers the bezel, has a "flip" cover for headphone jack, and a removable USB panel cover to protect, also all the buttons are fully covered. only minor problem is the silent switch, have to use my pinky finger to make it silent mode. aside from that i would high reco the iskin. do a shopping seach online, found it cheaper than buying from manufacturer website.

Aug 9, 2007
I was interested in the revo for awhile, and called the Apple store a couple of times to see if they had gotten any. after a few calls telling me "not yet", I was told they had stopped carrying iSkin products. Last Friday, I went in to the local Apple store pick up a crystal screen cover, and lo and behold, iSkin Revo's having right next to them!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
they only have the red and blue Revos at the store near me. I just want a black one.

oh well, i can get it cheaper online anyways.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
they only have the red and blue Revos at the store near me. I just want a black one.

oh well, i can get it cheaper online anyways.
ive noticed both of these things aswell.

i have never seen the black revo at my Apple store AND it was cheaper to order my agent18(black case online). they didn't even have any in the store anyway..

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC

i have never seen the black revo at my Apple store AND it was cheaper to order my agent18(black case online). they didn't even have any in the store anyway..

do you have yours yet?

i've been deciding between getting the Agent18, siedio rubberized, and the Revo for over a month now...

...meanwhile my naked iPhone is holding up just fine. I guess i don't REALLY need a case...

guest 5

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007

hey does your agent 18 case show a little bit of the chrome from one or more of the corners under the case?

i wonder if this case will mold better over time.

Oct 9, 2007
I got the Contour Showcase and love it, except with the Invisible Shield it is a very tight fit, almost too tight. Also the back of the case scratches really easily. Other than that I like it better than the rubber cases that seem to stretch and collect lint.

Jun 26, 2007
i still love the seidio
plus you can buy it at the EIP store!
:)