Best Case?

Zigs88

Jul 7, 2008
Hello I just got a 3G after my first gen took a brutal hit at work. I don't want to repeat the same thing that happened. So i would like to get the best case to keep my phone safe.

Work in a warehouse with me going underneath belts and through some tight spots. Anything would be great. Thanks!

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hello I just got a 3G after my first gen took a brutal hit at work. I don't want to repeat the same thing that happened. So i would like to get the best case to keep my phone safe.

Work in a warehouse with me going underneath belts and through some tight spots. Anything would be great. Thanks!
Next time - get the post in the right Category: iPhone Cases :)

harleygold

Bronze
Jul 26, 2008
Anderson, IN
Billetproofcases are awesome! Only thing is they are currently out of their colored cases but the aluminum one. I'm going to get a reply as soon as the colored cases come in.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Otterbox Defender gets my vote as well for everyday use. Is has a lifetime warranty also. Keeps your phone safe!

nikkorman

Jan 21, 2009
Go with the Otterbox. I got one for my Son. Kids will be as rough as anyone + the defender has a screen protector built-in.

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Otterbox Defender gets my vote as well for everyday use. Is has a lifetime warranty also. Keeps your phone safe!
***Update*** I think they might have scrapped the lifetime warranty and replaced it with a one year. I'm pretty sure they changed the warranty though.

daycheck

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
Logan utah
www.tosque.com
i have the otter box defender .. LOVE it.. yes it is bulky but it does it job well. dropped it the other day.. bounced down 3 stairs and not a scratch on it.. so if protecting your "investment" is worth a little bulky case.. get it :)

and i have had to get 2 replacements on the rubber cover.. i keep ripping the bottom off.. lol.. and they have never gave me any flack about!

daycheck

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
Logan utah
www.tosque.com
yep they changed the warranty .. it used to be a " no questions asked warranty"

Policies

1. ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty:
OtterBox products come with a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty from the date of the retail purchase by the original end-user. If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, OtterBox will replace the case only. OtterBox cannot be held liable for damages to personal property due to misuse or improper care and maintenance of case and o-ring seals. OtterBox warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case.

http://www.otterbox.com/general-info/

daycheck

Bronze
Feb 27, 2008
Logan utah
www.tosque.com
yep they changed it.. it used to be " no questions asked warranty "
Policies

1. ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty:
OtterBox products come with a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty from the date of the retail purchase by the original end-user. If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, OtterBox will replace the case only. OtterBox cannot be held liable for damages to personal property due to misuse or improper care and maintenance of case and o-ring seals. OtterBox warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case.

http://www.otterbox.com/general-info/

MR. HATTZ

Jan 31, 2009
BroNX, N.Y.
hello i just got a 3g after my first gen took a brutal hit at work. I don't want to repeat the same thing that happened. So i would like to get the best case to keep my phone safe.

otterbox might be the way to go but it is very bulky and not very easy on the eyes! Take a look at switcheasy.com they got some cool stuff and its protected! Comes with free stuff like screen protectors, docks, plugs and more and its no more the $30 otterbox starts at like $50 i think!