Best/cheapest way to ship iPhone?

bitemyapple

Bronze
Jan 21, 2014
Those boxes they have aren't by weight. It's a set or flat rate per each box. But if I box it myself, it is by weight. I usually come out better boxing it myself. Using their boxes may be more convenient for some, but in many cases, they'll pay more. Why would I use a $10 box to ship something I can box myself and ship for $5?
If you box yourself you risk them not honoring the insurance. If they box it they have too.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I ship 4$ correct (unless revelry went up )but is rather make sure it arrives lol❤️ and get receipt.. For a little more u can get it signed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
It probably is the most expensive way to ship via ups but there's stuff at the dollar store,bubble envelopes etc u can ship like that or stick inside a priority envelope

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I won't ship the iPhone cheaply 5$ worth my piece of mind.anything can happen so insurance isn't a bad option.. Granted that costs as well I heard of so much negative as well as positive but I would want to avoid the negative lol a phone case... Agreed lol is easy to ship in any envelope.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Priority Mail includes $50 of insurance for free plus delivery confirmation is included as well.
Thanks. Every time I ship a package, they ask if I want insurance and they've never mentioned the first $50 is free. Still, it's insufficient coverage when shipping an iPhone. Even the old models are worth a couple hundred.

Njshoremom4gurlz

Contributor
Silver
Sep 13, 2011
I was almost scammed I luckily Google phone numbers and Google where I'm asked to ship!
Anyway I caught on I was ONLY asking 500 OBO for my 6 plus and someone offers me in a rush hurry like for my pay pal to give me 700$ for my phone! Right why?
Anyways ship to Nigeria and on and on... I said NO... Give me your address in the USA and I will accept payment and ship to you. noPe I would rather take less than do something I would feel Leary about! greed is probably what would've gotten me robbed... Cause there is a scam going on I am unsure but it's over I don't want to sell to that person now.
I have it sold in town.