Best clear case with least amount of bulk?

reebs

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
I've gone through a few cases already for my 3g but can't seem to find that perfect case! The Agent 18 ecoshield black is nice and doesn't add much bulk but hides the Apple logo in back. The naked case is clear but very bulky and too easy to get lint inside. Anyone have any recommendations? The Griffin wave case looks good but is it bulky? I heard it gets lint inside easily. Thanks!

daddyd302

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I've gone through a few cases already for my 3g but can't seem to find that perfect case! The Agent 18 ecoshield black is nice and doesn't add much bulk but hides the Apple logo in back. The naked case is clear but very bulky and too easy to get lint inside. Anyone have any recommendations? The Griffin wave case looks good but is it bulky? I heard it gets lint inside easily. Thanks!

http://forums.everythingicafe.com/threads/this-agent18-shield-but-for-3g.27852/

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I have a Griffin Wave case and I get a lot of lint inside the case. Maybe it's because I open it up every once in a while and clean it.
I like the Wave because it's smooth enough to slip in and out of your pocket but it also has a nice grip to it. My only complaint is that my case's camera hole doesn't match up exactly. It still shoots pictures fine, though. It's just cosmetic.

I also have the Agent 18 Clearshield. That's good too but a little bit on the slippery side.