Best compatible Headphones

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iPhone-Planet

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
Sorry if this is dicussed elsewhere here, but I would love to know what are some of the best, or THE best headphones out there right now that are compatible with the phone.
I realize everyone has their own ideas or feelings about what is best, but just want to hear about some of the awesome headphones available today.

Personally, I like the phones that cover the ear, not surround them, but just larger phones than those that are placed inside the ear.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Sorry if this is dicussed elsewhere here, but I would love to know what are some of the best, or THE best headphones out there right now that are compatible with the phone.
I realize everyone has their own ideas or feelings about what is best, but just want to hear about some of the awesome headphones available today.

Personally, I like the phones that cover the ear, not surround them, but just larger phones than those that are placed inside the ear.
I don't think there are any headphones out yet that are completely compatible with iPhone, which would have to include the microphone functionality. I would seriously wait a few more months because you know some good ones will come out.

iPhone-Planet

Bronze
Jun 1, 2007
Yeah, I know what you mean about the microphone bit, but I have seen some discussions here about some phones that work with iPhone or some that are being used with an adaptor at this point. If the phone rings and a call comes in, you can just pull the plug on the headphones out till the call is done it seems, not too inconvenient to me.
I saw some one here mentioned Sennheiser headphones and just wanted to know more about good quality headphones at reasonable prices, as the picture quality on the iPhone is awesome to me, as I have downloaded several episodes of the show LOST and love watching it while laying in bed at night.
I don't mind the headphones that came with iPhone and they stay in pretty good also, but I know there are probably much better sound quality headphones out there of similar style or the kind that covers the ear. The sound is not that bad from the Apple headphones, but wanted input from others on this topic.

bcaslis

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Oregon
Actually the vibe duo is available that works with the iPhone including the mic. It doesn't have the answer button in the mic like Apple does, but it works. Don't know if I'd call it the best but it is available.