Best customer service ever

Drtydzn12

Nov 4, 2007
When I bought my iPhone, AT&T made activation both easier and cheaper for me, without me asking them. So here's the story:

My relative and I went to buy phones from AT&T. We made a family plan. He got an LG, I got an iPhone, the person serving us was so kind, that instead of making me activate and tranfer my T-Mobile phone number myself, he did it. Meaning, he already got my number, placed it on a temporary SIM, and all I had to do when I got home was replace that sim with my iPhone. This ended up making my activation fee cheaper. As you know, activating a brand new plan on the iPhone costs $36.00. But because he did this, I only needed to pay the 20 something dollars to activate a regular phone. It also made it easier. Because I didn't need the account number or input my address, that had all been done for me.

So yes, good AT&T customer service does exist.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm really glad to hear you had such a great experience. I've never had anything but great customer service from AT&T as well. Be sure to enjoy your iPhone!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Huh. I've never had anything but awful experiences filled with excruciating pain and awfulness from AT&T. :)

Drtydzn12

Nov 4, 2007
Maybe it's cause of where I live, we all like to treat eachother with love. We are all Ohana. (I'm sure you can figure out where I live)