What are some good cydia themes?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iCafe app

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Suave HD. With additions.

Last edited by a moderator:

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Negative issues... unless you install themes that conflict with other themes, then you usually get a Springboard crash.

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
I think Suave HD has gorgeous icons, but it does not skin the whole phone. No loading screens, dialer skin, ect... I am using Nine HD from the following link

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/

The themes in this thread are for the iPhone 4 only. All these themes can be gotten via donation through paypal. Cydia is not approving full themes yet.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I think Suave HD has gorgeous icons, but it does not skin the whole phone. No loading screens, dialer skin, ect... I am using Nine HD from the following link

The themes in this thread are for the iPhone 4 only. All these themes can be gotten via donation through paypal. Cydia is not approving full themes yet.
The theme hasn't even got it's icons updated for Retina display, why pay for something which isn't even fully supported yet.

FuelieNova

Contributor
Silver
Aug 3, 2008
I can find Suave but no Suave HD. What am I doing wrong?
Tom

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I can find Suave but no Suave HD. What am I doing wrong?
Tom
You can download Suave HD here. There aren't loads of icons yet, so if/when new icons come out, you will have to get SSH'ing.

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
The theme hasn't even got it's icons updated for Retina display, why pay for something which isn't even fully supported yet.
what are you talking about? it is theme especially for the iPhone 4. the only thing not in HD is the UI and that is a winterboard issue

stapes

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I installed the Black' UPS Darkness HD Theme along with WeatherFurikI0S4 to display my local weather.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Like maybe BiteSMS, ya mean? ;)

It is pretty nice, stapes.

stapes

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Like maybe BiteSMS, ya mean? ;)

It is pretty nice, stapes.
Yeah I hear that! In the none HD version of Black UPS Darkness the bitesms icon looks better

flabyboy

Jun 25, 2008
Minnesota
Yeah I hear that! In the none HD version of Black UPS Darkness the bitesms icon looks better
nice looking theme. I'm guessing there aren't a whole lot of custom icons yet though. What does it do to the other icons? Does it have an overlay that gives them a different look? could you post a screenie of what the other icons look like?

BlindSpoTT

Zealot
Gold
Dec 16, 2008
York, PA
I installed the Black' UPS Darkness HD Theme along with WeatherFurikI0S4 to display my local weather.
i got this too, is there an easy way to use my own wallpaper. the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard doesn't work for me

stapes

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
i got this too, is there an easy way to use my own wallpaper. the "user wallpaper" option in winterboard doesn't work for me
Did you also install WeatherFurikI0S4? What I did was ssh into my phone and replaced the wallpaper.png file located in the WeatherFurikI0S4 folder.