Best earphone for iPhone

orbi

May 19, 2008
Dubai, UAE
I'm a bit off topic (i guess) but we all talk about our iPhone, so how about our earphone(s)... what do you use? Mine, I'm using an SE530PTH from Shure and it really sounds great and you can really hear the hi/mid/low from the earphone. And its like listening to a real concert when using it...

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
I'm using the Bose in-ear headphones. They fit nicely in my ear and the sound is much better than the Apple ones.

Joe

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello Sir,
you will find some great iPhone threads in this sub forum.
Good Day

Last edited by a moderator:

Comb

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
I use the V-Moda Vibe Duo headphones. They have great sound; some may find them a little bass-heavy, but that can be adjusted with the iPhone's EQ. They come with three different size soft ear plugs, so they will fit comfortably in your ears, unlike the hard and uncomfortable Apple headphones.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
orbi, this is not off-topic at all.

i am another Vibe Duo user, and am very happy with them. Great sound, and the clicker button & mic work perfectly.

tchibur

May 23, 2008
I was at the mall this last saturday and was annoyed by three different sales-persons to purchase headphones made by skull candy....anyone know anything about these headphones? Are they decent?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've got the Bose in-ear TriPort earbuds but I also got the Vibe Duos so that I could have the mic functionality. They're a great pair of earbuds and being able to listen to music and them seamlessly answer a call is awesome.

orbi

May 19, 2008
Dubai, UAE
I was at the mall this last saturday and was annoyed by three different sales-persons to purchase headphones made by skull candy....anyone know anything about these headphones? Are they decent?

Eiy! I know Skull candy earphones and they are doing good in terms of sales here in Dubai... they look good because of its trendy style but try to read stuff magazine it didn't even get in 20 top earphone in the world...

orbi

May 19, 2008
Dubai, UAE
orbi, this is not off-topic at all.

i am another Vibe Duo user, and am very happy with them. Great sound, and the clicker button & mic work perfectly.

Eiy! sorry guys but can you post a photo of Vibe Duo? I never heard of it but it seems that it is popular and very good as most of you here has a good insight about it...

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, i wrote a bit of a review a while ago here.

Last edited by a moderator:

magnum man

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
I just got the Maximo ip-HS2 and they sound great. Mids and highs sound great, and the lows are more natural sounding. Not overpowering. Everyone I've talked to said the mic sounds much clearer than the ones that came with the iPhone. They're on sale at amazon for $60.99. If you get them make sure you burn them in for about 3 hours before using them to get the full sound out of them.

Keeper35

May 8, 2008
V-Moda Vibe Duo, all the way baby! These ear phones are great! I know earphones are kind of personal because everyone likes different sound, but these things are just great! Plus the clicker is good for answering calls without getting face/ear prints on the phone.:cool:

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Hello Sir,
Those are not "in ear" headphones
the 70's were great
but i don't want to realive them
good day
HA! Good one! :laugh2:

NOT a fan of Bose sound reproduction. They offer well made products, but are overpriced for the sound quality they provide. A little research and listening to other manufacturers easily reveals this.

I have a set of Ultimate Ears Triple.fi with a special iPhone cord (mic and pause/skip/answer switch). I can tell you, these are among the very best! I've also got a set of Ultimate Ears Super.fi 4vi that are really nice, but the Triples are in a world of their own. They are using a different switch with the Triples than the one on the Supers, too. I never knew what well controlled earphone (iem) bass sounded like until these (always not enough, or too much and bloated). Of course, these have three separate crossover fed armature drivers for each ear, so they SHOULD be able to do bass well. Like the OP's Shure, these are expensive, but slightly less than I paid for the iPhone!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
NOT a fan of Bose sound reproduction. They offer well made products, but are overpriced for the sound quality they provide. A little research and listening to other manufacturers easily reveals this.
SOOOO true... The problem with Bose is that you will never see all but a few of Bose products in a setting where you can actually compare them with anything else.

Yes, Bose makes a decent table radio )probably one of the best) but it's just a table radio, not the full-size hi-fi equivalent that their ads maintain it is.They lower the bar, spend millions advertising the lowered bar, and then crow about how great they are in comparison to said bar.

And then there's the "interest-free financing"... Anyone considering financing a table radio needs to have their head examined.

nealh

Contributor
Silver
Apr 3, 2008
chris716isalegend said:
yes i checked it out didn't work for me
which one are you referring too....waht i posted? does it just need an adapter?

weird ...where did that post go

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
I used the V Moda but the only problem that i have with them is that when i Jog they never tend to stay in my ear.