Best free DVD to iPhone and video conversion software?

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I found some good ones that cost 30 dollars, but I don't want to spend money on software if it doesn't work on everything I try to use it with. Are there any good free ones out there?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Handbrake.

I encode movies in about 30 mins on my imac. Theres also a PC version available. Both versions are freeware.

Sep 29, 2007
Handbrake.

I encode movies in about 30 mins on my imac. Theres also a PC version available. Both versions are freeware.
Use the same thing, very fast and easy to use.

snowgirl

Nov 25, 2007
hand brake is slow as all hell for me...im on a pb g4...any ideas on how to make it faster...it took me almost 4 hours to rip a 1hr 20 min dvd.

K

kate11

Freeware doesn't work

I used the freeware videora a couple of weeks ago but found some problem. There was no customer service to help me and I did't konw whom I could ask for help. Freeware is unreliable. Later, I bought anyimax iPhone converter software. This one works well.:)

Sep 16, 2007
I used the freeware videora a couple of weeks ago but found some problem. There was no customer service to help me and I did't konw whom I could ask for help. Freeware is unreliable. Later, I bought anyimax iPhone converter software. This one works well.:)

Don't use this program as their advertisement includes trying to rip off threads and advertise only their product.

I use videora but I am going to try handbrake.