Best free DVD to iPhone and video conversion software?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Deedubau

Bronze
Jul 10, 2007
I found some good ones that cost 30 dollars, but I don't want to spend money on software if it doesn't work on everything I try to use it with. Are there any good free ones out there?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Handbrake.

I encode movies in about 30 mins on my imac. Theres also a PC version available. Both versions are freeware.

snowgirl

Nov 25, 2007
hand brake is slow as all hell for me...im on a pb g4...any ideas on how to make it faster...it took me almost 4 hours to rip a 1hr 20 min dvd.

K

kate11

Freeware doesn't work

I used the freeware videora a couple of weeks ago but found some problem. There was no customer service to help me and I did't konw whom I could ask for help. Freeware is unreliable. Later, I bought anyimax iPhone converter software. This one works well.:)

Sep 16, 2007
I used the freeware videora a couple of weeks ago but found some problem. There was no customer service to help me and I did't konw whom I could ask for help. Freeware is unreliable. Later, I bought anyimax iPhone converter software. This one works well.:)

Don't use this program as their advertisement includes trying to rip off threads and advertise only their product.

I use videora but I am going to try handbrake.