Best Headset that cancels background noise?

gijoe

Aug 12, 2007
My iPhone picks up a lot of background noise when I am in my car because the cabin is pretty loud. I would like to pick up a nice bluetooth headset so the people on the other end don't have to deal with all the background noise and can understand me better, anyone have any solutions?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
That is an easy question to answer. Look at the Jawbone headset. I just bought one over a week ago and love it! It is the best headset out there right now. It is a little pricey though at around 120 in the stores and around 80 online.

- Garrett

P.S. I forgot to add that if you do a search online i.e. google for reviews, you will find many of them as well as demonstrations on how the headset performs.

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
Yeah the jawbone sounds/works great IF it fits your ear!

I just returned mine because I could not get it to stay in my ear despite all the diff. ear buds and ear wires.

I got the new Plantronics #665. it has the same noise canceling tech. but is MUCH smaller and STAYS where it belongs.

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
I just bought a few packages of the jabra ear gels. They work great and fit the ear well. I went from the small to mediums and now I do not have to use the ear hook. It is also much comfortable to wear than the stuck options.

- Garrett

gijoe

Aug 12, 2007
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll have to research them a little more. Are you able to listen to music through any of the bluetooth headsets? I know it would be mono but it would still be a nice extra benefit.