Best iOS 7 theme for the iPhone 5s

MyRichLife

Zealot
Gold
Nov 19, 2009
South Florida.
Hey Guys & Ladies,

Coming back to the world of Jailbreaking but this time this will be on my iPhone 5s was wondering what is everyone running or using on their iPhone 5s?

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I really like ToyO (Toy Oh). :)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
After a developer has decided to stop working on his theme, I am now looking for an awesome iOS icon theme that can be designed for all apps on request. I'm just not happy with the icons without a theme. Any recommendations?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I don't spend much time admiring my icons. :D
I like my non-themed jailbreak look.

Infinidock
Iconoclasm
StatusHUD
Dock Shift (hides dock background and lowers dock icons)
Shrink
Zeppelin
HiddenSettings7 (removes folder backgrounds and removes animations from UI)

All these may count as a theme of sorts, but I don't theme my icons except for shrinking them and removing the icon labels.

Alkaline
image.jpg

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I like your wallpaper. What is it if I may ask?
It's just this expanded bit. You wouldn't believe what I just had to go through to get this for you. I had to get rid of my dock and status bar in order to take a screenshot. I had inadvertently deleted the original wallpaper file in my camera roll. Duh.

galaxy.PNG

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
It's just this expanded bit. You wouldn't believe what I just had to go through to get this for you. I had to get rid of my dock and status bar in order to take a screenshot. I had inadvertently deleted the original wallpaper file in my camera roll. Duh.

View attachment 35582
Very awesome! I shall try it soon! :)

Thanks man!

By the way, you're tempting me to skip out on any themes. I don't know. I've never been able to find the "perfect" one, that's continually updated.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL

View attachment 35582
I'm unable to get it into wallpapers although it's there on iFile.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
Well done. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. Those ugly grey folders were nauseating. You have too much time on your hands to figure all that out. (glad you did though).

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Well done. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. Those ugly grey folders were nauseating. You have too much time on your hands to figure all that out. (glad you did though).
I got help on that from someone else online on another site. I have gotten into this jailbreak more than almost any other one. The tweaks and apps available this time around are fantastic. If the iPhone 6 has a larger screen and can be jailbroken, then I'm set for life - or at least until the iPhone 7 comes out. :D

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
I got help on that from someone else online on another site. I have gotten into this jailbreak more than almost any other one. The tweaks and apps available this time around are fantastic. If the iPhone 6 has a larger screen and can be jailbroken, then I'm set for life - or at least until the iPhone 7 comes out. :D
Well, since you're having so much fun... here's a odd one for you. This is what these settings did to my lock screen: The circles were solid until now. IMG_0249.PNG any ideas?