Best iOS 7 theme for the iPhone 5s

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
yeah. those were the only changes I made. I'll try to put it back and see if that fixes it.
Okay.. I went to the first setting I changed "Go to Wallpapers and select Replace Blurs" and changed that back to what it was originally. Seems like it worked. IMG_0250.PNG IMG_0251.PNG I have both invisible folders and my lock screen, though faded a bit, looks complete.

billinaz

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
I don't spend much time admiring my icons. :D
I like my non-themed jailbreak look.

Infinidock
Iconoclasm
StatusHUD
Dock Shift (hides dock background and lowers dock icons)
Shrink
Zeppelin
HiddenSettings7 (removes folder backgrounds and removes animations from UI)

All these may count as a theme of sorts, but I don't theme my icons except for shrinking them and removing the icon labels.

Alkaline
View attachment 35580

I would love to get rid of the folder background. I got HiddenSettings7 but I cant figure out how to get the folder background hidden.

billinaz

Bronze
Jan 27, 2008
I would love to get rid of the folder background. I got HiddenSettings7 but I cant figure out how to get the folder background hidden.
Well, I found it. I cant edit my post for some reason.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I know you found it on your own already, but are you still running iOS 7? There is a HiddenSettings8. Repo: cydia.myrepospace.com/lamerz/