Best iPhone 4 case?

tr12jungle

Mar 8, 2011
I am looking for suggestions on the best iPhone 4 case. Which case do you recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrison

Bronze
Feb 5, 2011
Lots of thread about this one. You can search for it. Personally, i have the incase snap case smoke and otterbox commuter. I love 'em!

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
The best case is going to be the one that covers your needs the best. There are lots to choose from.
There are a number of us that are waiting on the Lifeproof.com cases. Steep at 69.99, but waterproof, dust proof, and shock proof - to about 2 meters (for water and shock)
Incase, Seideo and Boxwave are other good case companies.
If you are looking for a hardcore band, baseonelabs is a good bet.

Mar 8, 2011
I'm a carpenter and I have the Otterbox. I also had the Otterbox for my blackberry did not have one for my droid but the droid was tuff. But so far I trust the Otterbox. But a dust proof case and water proof that will rock.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Lifeproof.com just sent out an email that they are in the production phase of the new case. should be ready by the beginning of April- right on time!

Nov 23, 2012
I wish I could send a photo of the case that would be a great feature to this app, but my favorite case is a shoulder strap case where at the end of it is a case that looks like a camera

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I wish I could send a photo of the case that would be a great feature to this app, but my favorite case is a shoulder strap case where at the end of it is a case that looks like a camera
To send a photo, when typing a comment or reply, there is a grey bar above the keyboard Open Advanced Options. Tap on it and you'll see the options for camera, camera roll, URL etc...