Best Note Taking App for Lefties?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps and Games' started by MNJON, Nov 9, 2011.

1. MNJON

MNJON Member
    Bronze

Is there some lefties on here who use note taking apps? I'd like to buy a high quality app for taking notes (recording would be nice too) but need it to work for southpaws too!

Thanks for your thoughts on this!

2. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

How would it be different for lefties?

3. MNJON

MNJON Member
    Bronze

Left handed people write with their LEFT hand. Some of the apps I have seen have all kinds of "features" on the left side of the notebook/ipad screen, so their hand would be rubbing on the stuff and thus, note too good.

Note Taker HD mentions that their newest version is much better for Lefties, than their last version....

My guess is there are some lefties here somewhere.... they'll reply soon I hope.

4. Rugaby

Rugaby Genius
    Gold

Learn something new everyday.

5. cliffeman

cliffeman Zealot
    Gold

I would say take a look at either Notability or Penultimate. They're both great apps.

6. MNJON

MNJON Member
    Bronze

Thanks! I downloaded both of these.... I really like Notability the best.... seems to work great and is easy to learn! Plus... that one is only $.99 right not instead of $4.99! Nice time to buy!

I appreciate the advice!

7. cliffeman

cliffeman Zealot
    Gold

No problem. I'm still undecided about which one i like more. I am leaning towards Notability. The recent update really makes the app worth the $.99.

I bought Penultimate for $.99 a long while back. It's made some vast improvements in the last update as well. They both have their qualities that sets them apart.

8. MNJON

MNJON Member
    Bronze

I had already bought Note Taker HD and let me tell ya.. that one has a tough learning curve! I'm "shelving" that one, at least for now.