Best of AppTapp?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

unitas

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
what are the best applications for AppTapp? So far I like the Summerboard App. What other apps are worth downloading. also I didn't want to make a new post but how do I get nes roms that I own from the pc to the iPhone?

garretwp

Bronze
Sep 3, 2007
If you like games, look at getting blackjack, lights off. Others worth looking at are todolist, mobile chat or apolloim, wedict (dictionary), and mobile rss (news feeds).

- Garrett

NateEssex

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NJ
Get Customize as well. Used to be called Dock Swap. SendPics and Vnotes are cool too.
I installed Customize, but how do you get new choices for the categories to "customize"?

For example, Carrier image-->AT&T is the only choice. How do you get new ones?

nobbie

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
SendFile for sending documents (saved my life when my DSL modem died)

SendPics for sending pictures uncompressed.

Butterfly for showing off the accelerometer.

WeDict, wow.

Blackjack is much better now with double down, insurance, etc.

Summerboard, of course.

rBST, also.

TTR: Tap Tap Revolution

The list is endless.

Who here is addicted to checking Installer.app and seeing what's new or updated? :p

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I installed Customize, but how do you get new choices for the categories to "customize"?

For example, Carrier image-->AT&T is the only choice. How do you get new ones?
You have to install the image sets, like Designer Image Set, and any of the DSI files, i.e. DSI : Apple. Then they will appear in the Customize program.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Is there a way to see what's new in AppTap or do you have to scroll through all the apps every time?
I've sent the devs an email on this very subject. I'm flicking way too much since the introduction of the eDict files and Themes. What I proposed to the dev was to make each section collapsable, with an icon on the right of the grey bar to expand it. While it's collapsed, if theres a new update in that section, a star icon would appear next to the section title.

Kipper

Bronze
Is there a way to see what's new in AppTap or do you have to scroll through all the apps every time?
For the apps that u already have it will list all updates automatically when u launch it but as far as new apps that have been added that u didn't already DL u need to scroll through the extensive list and see if there is anything new added that u didn't recognize before which I don't mind whatsoever. I'm such a kid when it comes to this, lol.