Best Person to Bribe?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
I am giving some serious consideration to bribing someone to get an iPhone so I don't have to wait in line.

So what would my best bet be? A Manager seems like the most likely target, but they also would have the most to lose. Anyone else in the chain actually have the ability or power to keep a phone on the side for me if I make it worth their while?

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
The phones will be held off-site until the release at 6pm. Not to say that it is impossible, but i guarantee that they will regulate this event closely.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
The phones will be held off-site until the release at 6pm. Not to say that it is impossible, but i guarantee that they will regulate this event closely.
That makes sense. I suspect they will be closely watched. So I am not sure it is worth the time or effort to try and bribe someone for one. I don't particularly want to get someone fired from their job.

lasquintanas

Bronze
May 21, 2007
That makes sense. I suspect they will be closely watched. So I am not sure it is worth the time or effort to try and bribe someone for one. I don't particularly want to get someone fired from their job.
It's their fault if they're dumb enough to do it. Exploit them.