Best personal finance app?

Feb 3, 2014
Hey all. I'm looking for an app to help remind me when bills are due as well as keep track of payment dates and my balance. The biggest feature that I'm looking for (and that has been lacking in every new app I try) is that I want something that I can plug my balance due into along with my monthly payment amount. After making a payment, I'd like it to update the balance due. So far I have yet to find anything that will do that. What are your fave apps like this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Hey all. I'm looking for an app to help remind me when bills are due as well as keep track of payment dates and my balance. The biggest feature that I'm looking for (and that has been lacking in every new app I try) is that I want something that I can plug my balance due into along with my monthly payment amount. After making a payment, I'd like it to update the balance due. So far I have yet to find anything that will do that. What are your fave apps like this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Have you tried this one?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bill-keeper-bill-manager-reminder/id741986751?mt=8

Bmichael78

Feb 3, 2014
Yep! That's definitely the winner so far. I had the free version, which sucked. Def worth the upgrade. Thanks.