Best place to view WWDC keynote blog live?

acuitize

Jun 8, 2008
Hello,

I am a new user to the forums and I had one question that I thought you may be able to help me with. What do you think is the best website to go to to see a real-time live blog with pictures and text of tomorrow's keynote? Does everythingicafe have this? - thanks George

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Welcome acuitize to EIC.
One of the best places is probably here. A few hours after it is over, Apple will have a video on their website.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
MacRumors (linked to above), TUAW, and Engadget will be covering the event live via blog posts. However, if you're like me, it's fun to wait for the video and get the surprises as Jobs presents them on the stage.

- John

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
However, if you're like me, it's fun to wait for the video and get the surprises as Jobs presents them on the stage.
- John
Same here. I would rather see it all at once instead of getting bits and pieces every few minutes. Seem to loose something that way.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Well, you don't get to hear Steve say, 'Thank you all for coming this morning. Oh wait! There is... one more thing."

- John

Quake97

Silver
Jul 10, 2007
Philly Burbs
Sure, you don't get the coolness of watching Stevie, but clicking refresh every 2 seconds on the various live blogs is nothing short of fun! :)

Joe

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
What time do you think Apple will post the video on its website? I have no idea how long the keynote is expected to last.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
What time do you think Apple will post the video on its website? I have no idea how long the keynote is expected to last.
That's the whole deal. We don't know how long it will last. I would say within no more than 2 hours after it ends. Probably sooner than that.