Best skins ever (.com)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LauraBee

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Napa, CA
www.flyingcolorstattoo.com
I read about this skin here and ordered one...and it's just a few pieces of clear plastic... The instructions say to get it wet with soapy water (just a little bit) and apply it like a decal, then let it dry for 24 HOURS before turning it on again. Right. 24 hours without my phone (with a husband and kids and a businesss with tons of clients?) Anyway...

There is a disclaimer about not guaranteeing that it won't hurt the phone, and water+electronics usually spells disaster. Has anyone applied this skin and how did it work for you? It seems like a smooth plastic coating over the whole phone would be an excellent thing (because I could then put it into a case that requires me to take it out to use it) without worrying that it will get scratched when it's out.

(I got it from www.bestskinsever.com)

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
They say on the site that they cannot guarantee the phone wont be scratched it can be but this will decrease the chances

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
heres a great thread about this skin from last night
a little later on in the thread somone post pics and veen instructions and everything and he talks bout how good it is i oderd one my self last night.

Last edited by a moderator:

spacerog

Bronze
Jun 11, 2007
www.spacerogue.net
Yeah, I think I waited like 2-hours.

For $10 this skin is definitely worth it. I got mine last night and put it on right away. No problems. One small air bubble on the side but it is hardly noticeable.

I haven't decided if I actually like the skin though. It does change the feel of the iPhone and it does make the screen a little bit more reflective. But it definitely feels safer, I'm not worried about scratching it all now.

- SR

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
for the bubble if it doesn't go away in a little bit..... get a sewing needle and poke it from an angle like from the side to side so u don't hit the phone.