Best Skins Forever

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Opps I meant best skins ever.

Anyway, went ahead and bought the 1 piece front/1 piece back shield from bestskinever.com ($7.99). The front skin was easy to apply but the back was a little tricky. After playing with it from about 20 minutes i figured the best this was to let it sit once the back was placed so that it'll stick a little so i can apply the sides. After that it was a breeze. The texture is pretty strong and it covers the sides. The top however doesn't extend to cover the top portion of the chrome (although you can stretch it to make it). it's been about 20 hours so far and there are a few tiny bubbles in the back. here is what it looks like so far:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I love this skin. I basically put it on to protect it from dust under my silicone skin.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
I love this skin. I basically put it on to protect it from dust under my silicone skin.
I had the BSE on my v1 phone, and it lasted 4 months with minimal wear and tear at the edges. It was pretty good, if you apply it right. The only reason I bought it though was for grip, and since the 3g is already grippy, I don't see a need for one this time around. Looks great though.

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
I had the BSE on my v1 phone, and it lasted 4 months with minimal wear and tear at the edges. It was pretty good, if you apply it right. The only reason I bought it though was for grip, and since the 3g is already grippy, I don't see a need for one this time around. Looks great though.
so im assuming your going bareback?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
can u take a close up picture of the corners ?
I just want to see how yours ended up , mine look like crap

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
wow your corners look awesome , how did you do them?
i dipped the whole skin in the baby shampoo and water. after that i applied the back on first and left the corners for last. that way by the time i come around it, the corners were half dry. it gave it a gummy feeling so it stuck on right away. just hold and press for about a minute on all 4 corners and it should stick.