best software to add pics & music? better than iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
i just got my new iPhone. but im reading a lot in the forum before i buy it. i also got my iPhone unlocked/anysim and now im using the 1.0.2 firmware. the only other prog im using now is ibrickr for my ringtone,im not yet so familiar with ibrickr. (im using windows XP on desktop & laptop)

through iTunes 7.3 i manage to get my contacts w/out any problem from my outlook.

now im trying to sync through iTunes all my pics and music. but for example i don't want to add music ,only pics what will happened is the file of my musics will be gone in i phone. if i want to add one more folder of photos it cant be done.

i want a simple program that better in iTunes to put more pictures & music without touching the previous files downloaded into my iPhone. HOW & what program u can suggest?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Simply put, there is no simple program. Anything that does, and can interface with the iPhone/iPod costs money to use, and if it doesn't cost money it either sucks or its iTunes.

Unless you're on Linux, just stick with iTunes. I used to hate all things Apple running on my PCs but its not QT bad, I mean QuickTime for PC just sucks imho. Anyway, turn off services like iTunesHelper for example and you'll even get some of your system resources back. For what it does, it really doesn't need that many processes running in the background.

While you're at it, install Safari Beta 3 on your PC, its actually quite good.

theone77

Bronze
Oct 18, 2007
Simply put, there is no simple program. Anything that does, and can interface with the iPhone/iPod costs money to use, and if it doesn't cost money it either sucks or its iTunes.

Unless you're on Linux, just stick with iTunes. I used to hate all things Apple running on my PCs but its not QT bad, I mean QuickTime for PC just sucks imho. Anyway, turn off services like iTunesHelper for example and you'll even get some of your system resources back. For what it does, it really doesn't need that many processes running in the background.

While you're at it, install Safari Beta 3 on your PC, its actually quite good.

thanks. hope Apple can do something here so their products becomes users friendly