Best way to finance iPhone 7 without a carrier

vandexa1

Oct 5, 2016
Anyone done research on the best way to finance an Iphone 7, without committing to a carrier and with 0% APR. Apple is offering a finance program, but you have to comit to a major carrier. Curious if any other offers out there.

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
The best way is still the old fashioned way. It is probably too late for now, but I've made it a habit to put away about $35 per month. In two years that will pay for an off contract, brand new, unlocked IPhone directly from Apple. If I then sell my old phone that money gets put away and the monthly amount I put away is reduced. I pay cash for the phone and owe nothing to anyone.

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
The best way is still the old fashioned way. It is probably too late for now, but I've made it a habit to put away about $35 per month. In two years that will pay for an off contract, brand new, unlocked IPhone directly from Apple. If I then sell my old phone that money gets put away and the monthly amount I put away is reduced. I pay cash for the phone and owe nothing to anyone.
What? You mean you would enocurave someone to plan ahead and pay cash?? Then what good are all these plastic cards in my wallet for?!?

iPutz

Zealot
Silver
Nov 20, 2012
US Midwest
Scraping dead bugs off of your car's windshield or maybe bird poop??

Leo

Zealot
Silver
Nov 9, 2008
Calgary, AB
If you run a business, talk to a Business Expert at an Apple Store, otherwise your answers are all above.

leehookem21

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
PayPal Credit is always a great option. They offer 0% financing on purchases over $99 for six months. Order online through Best Buy. Done.