Beta test slots available for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutter13

Evangelist
Gold
Jan 8, 2009
For members of this forum that have more than 25 posts I will add your UDID to my dev account for free (up to 75 UDIDs). There are a couple of conditions to this:

1) The 25 posts need to be real posts, either asking or answering questions. If you submit your UDID to me for addition, I will review your posting history and make a decision. What I am look to do is help people that are actual members of this forum...not people that just joined to get their UDID activated.

2) Should I decide to actually develop an app (not likely, but who knows I may get a wild hair some day) you must agree to at least consider actually becoming a beta tester for my app.

If you accept those conditions...you can PM me your UDID and an email address and tell me what device you are using, I will use the email addy to let you know when I have added it.

I have been downloading the 3G DMG file extracting it and uploading the file to a free file hosting service as well as any prerelease iTunes files, I will continue to do so, but make no promise as to how fast I will get them up, I have a regular job and I must eat and sleep.

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
I already have Beta, but thats PIMPTASTIC of you!

Jun 16, 2008
Tinley Park, IL
Sent you a PM, either way its cool, but huge props on offering this.

Edit:

Wow, that was fast! Thanks again! Can I thank you twice in here? Either way, when you got something to test, send it my way. I work nights and sometimes have hours to play with new apps.

Rkilbane20

Bronze
May 5, 2008
Ohio
I'm already on somebody elses dev list but would still help you in beta testing if that ever comes around.

cdelauz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2008
I PM'ed you thanks!

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Got around to upgrading today works nice.

Thanks again Shutter.

Kuntry

Bronze
Mar 26, 2009
Las Vegas
I am already listed as a beta tester. However, I would enjoy helping out and beta testing any other developers apps. PM me and let me know if i can help.

Jun 1, 2009
Canada

Hi, I'm new here, (Just gonna point that out right now) but I strongly support the iPhone 3G and all the developers who help make it better and better every minute an app is added to the App Store. I know you said only real members, but I guess I am technically, and would be honored to test the works of digital touch art you may choose to create in the future.

ivantwilliams

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 14, 2009
...even back in '09, that's a very nice offer!

Sep 2, 2007
I'm already on somebody elses list but would like to be added to your list for updates on firmware..Just incase the dev where i'm reg. don't give me the updates..I would be happy to test any app you put out..

Status
Not open for further replies.