Beyza slimline for 3G arrived today

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I had a purple Beyza slimline for my v1, and I liked it so much that I got one for my 3G.

I took some pics and set them up in my mobile me web gallery.
Beyza Orange Case

The case comes really fast. I ordered it Sunday and got it today, although they said I would not have it until Friday. It also comes packaged in a very nice box and cloth pouch. The leather is very high quality.

The fit of this case for the 3G is not quite as good as it was for the v1 (all around). The fit is worse not due due to the quality of the case, but due to the shape of the phone. I think it is difficult to get a slip type case fit tightly all the way around since the back of the phone is curved. This case has an open bottom so you can hear the ringer better, (and plug in the phone), but it makes the bottom cup a little bit away from the phone.

The fit from side to side is excellent. It is not too tight and it is not too loose. It fits much better than the Sena Elega that I have, which is way too tight. Overall, I am very satisfied!

Aug 9, 2008
Frisco, TX
Thanks for the review! :) Do you think the case is padded enough to protect the phone if you were to drop it say from counter top height to the floor or similar? I'm still debating on whether I want to get this one or another one I'm looking at...

TIA!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks for the review! :) Do you think the case is padded enough to protect the phone if you were to drop it say from counter top height to the floor or similar? I'm still debating on whether I want to get this one or another one I'm looking at...

TIA!
The case is lightly padded. I use it more for scratch protection in my purse than for falling protection from a drop. If it fell face forts or back first or bottom first, it would likely be fine. If it dropped where the top of the phone is exposed, that would be bad. They also have a case with a flip over top part. I think that one would give more protection from a fall.

lady_bugz22

Bronze
Jun 13, 2008
DFW, TX
I received by Beyza SlimLine case today for my v1 phone & it is beautiful! I ordered it on Sunday afternoon & received it today. They are super fast!