Bezel fix

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
the biggest complaint about the agent Eco case is the scratching it causes to the chrome bezel. Even after cleaning my phone and case up every night this eventually happened to mine. So when I get home from class I'm gonna take my dremel and use the cotton wheel on it to see if I can buff these blemishes out. I'll let ya know if it works and post the pictures of the aftermath if it doesn't. :)

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
Well it didn't really work as i thought. I gave up kinda fast too. I just got outta a 4 and a half hour class on the NEC and im kinda burnt. Im definitely going to try again just not tonight. Ill keep you updated. Im not too sure its gonna work though, i did hit one spot a bit too hard at too high of a speed and now have a little spot thats rough, i think i took off some kind of coating or somthing. its still flush, just rougher. This may look cool if you did your whole bezel. Kinda like a brushed aluminium look.

kylegod

Silver
Jan 1, 2008
Bethlehem, Pa
yuppers. my original had one really bright one, coulda been a small cluster. replaced. 2nd one had three randomly about the screen. didn't bother me that much but the fact that its 400 bucks makes me mad. so i got another new one last night, this ones flawless, im psyched