Big Big Problem...

Makk9

May 14, 2008
Ok, so im new here...
I had a problem with kate where the applications wouldn't work so i decided to download WinSCP and sort out the files and delete the files with RIPDev
. I deleted absolutely everything with RIPDev and rebooted and its stuck on the screen with the Apple, it won't connect to iTunes and it won't budge, i really really would appreciate it if anybody could help me with this ASAP, and am really in need, i run 1.1.4 jailbroken...

Cheers, Makk

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
hold the home button and the power button...when phone kicks off let go of the home button but continue to hold the power button for at least another half minute or until you see a change on the display. This should put the iPhone into a mode where you can restore through iTunes.
Don't use Kate again...

Makk9

May 14, 2008
What do you mean by change on the display, all it does is turn on and off, when i connect it to the PC it shows up in windows explorer but not in iTunes. Tried it before and it worked but the second time it didn't. Help needed...

Cheers, Makk

johnrs

May 16, 2008
so what happens when you keep holding down the home button and power button and keep it held down?