Big brother wants your 5s biometrics

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
How do those questions put the Senator on a particular side or any side of the issue of privacy?
I think most posters are picking a side for him. What are his actual views?

Sent using iCafe app
I don't have an opinion on politics.

richardya

Silver
Sep 24, 2007
So what if they have our fingerprints! What are they gonna do with it? If they wanted to track your moves or ruin your life, they have easier ways of doing it. I can't believe the paranoia.
It's amazing that, because the internet has zea lots, this stuff gets so much attention. Are people aware of the info the phone companies and Credit Card companies have on you and share?
The funniest part is Google fighting the govt. for our privacy. There is a reason G+ was created.
Disclaimer: I am a huge hater of Google

Last edited:

efuseakay

Contributor
Silver
Nov 11, 2008
I'll just scan my nipple then. :whistle:

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
All this for a fingerprint sensor, wait until next year when Apple puts out the DNA sensor to unlock your phone.

Sent using iCafe app

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
All this for a fingerprint sensor, wait until next year when Apple puts out the DNA sensor to unlock your phone.
Sent using iCafe app
Maybe you will have to lick your phone to unlock it. Jimmy Fallon wasn't too far off then with the click it & lick it.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
What I want to see is an implanted chip that would work in unison with your iPhone. Similar to those guns that won't fire unless you are wearing a chip (usually a ring). In this case I'd love something implanted under the skin.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Maybe you will have to lick your phone to unlock it. Jimmy Fallon wasn't too far off then with the click it & lick it.
That would defintely lower the amount of people that take your phone to look at a picture you're showing them.