Biggest disappointment about the iPhone 5?

maplelegend

Bronze
Jul 21, 2012
That there's not so much surprise...It looks so much like the earlier versions.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I wish they had made it wider as well, don't get me wrong I like how it is now. With that little extra width they could have pushed out a 4.3" screen - I'd be made up.

My next biggest disappointment is that I'm going to have to wait another month, maybe two months until I can afford to buy it :(

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I wish they had made it wider as well, don't get me wrong I like how it is now. With that little extra width they could have pushed out a 4.3" screen - I'd be made up.

My next biggest disappointment is that I'm going to have to wait another month, maybe two months until I can afford to buy it :(
sell your tires, that's what I'd do lol

tybirdtybird

Contributor
Bronze
May 6, 2010
Westfield, In
I have 4s now and love it. My upgrade is up in may. As of right now I be waiting until 6 come out Next fall. I have iPad 2 i use all the time . Really 5 is 4s with little upgrade not big jump.

I wish Siri would turn on wifi & Bluetooth I use those two thing a lot.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
You're gonna laugh at all this whining about a week after owning it, ya know. ;)
psylichon no already crying
I am driving my jeep most days and use
flexrod8a.jpg

This was the best I could find and sturdy enough for the rugged ride
and this
My old radio had gone bad so I went back to my factory one
And this year no new car for us :(
The bottom of my holder at adjustable but not in anyway to plug in both !

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 18, 2012
For me it is the size. I know most want a BIGGER screen. I don't need a bigger screen or bigger phone. If I want bigger I have an IPad. I seriously hope the next one is not bigger still. So far I am staying with what I have, the iPhone 4.
+1. Indeed.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
My biggest disappointment is that we have to have iOS 6. I think everyone is going to be disappointed without Google Maps-in more ways than one. Streetview is one of my favorite and most useful features. Hopefully Google will appease us with an App. Or maybe we have to go to Google Earth.

Ltzguy

Zealot
Gold
Jun 22, 2010
Right here
I have 4s now and love it. My upgrade is up in may. As of right now I be waiting until 6 come out Next fall. I have iPad 2 i use all the time . Really 5 is 4s with little upgrade not big jump.

I wish Siri would turn on wifi & Bluetooth I use those two thing a lot.
my Siri will open all apps and disable/enable wifi/Bluetooth. Jailbreak is the way to roll.