Bill Cosby!

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bill Cosby is such an awesome person. One of my good friend's 13 year old brother has been suffering from a rare brain cancer and his biggest wish was to meet Bill Cosby. The last couple of days we have tweeted and messaged him and today he called to talk to him. Bill Cosby will always be a great dude in my book. We are hoping that he will still try and meet up with him as well.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
That's amazing. Bill Cosby seems like a great man. I truly wish your friend's brother the best of luck and the fastest and healthiest recovery.

jcmitchell5

Contributor
Silver
Feb 19, 2010
Arkansas
It just made my heart smile after hearing the story. Will was saying, "holy smokes, it's bill Cosby!" haha.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
jcmitchell5 I am sorry to hear of this rare brain cancer your friends 13yo brother has. I wish him a fast and problem-free recovery. This is such a wonderful story. Bill Cosby is giving of his time in a simple phone call to connect with a stranger who has one simple wish during the toughest time in his life.

There is nothing more selfless than giving your time to brighten someone else's day. Bill Cosby Rocks.:love: I hope he can meet this boy in person.