Billing in App Store using debit card

Aamir

Apr 6, 2015
The payment method on App Store is (except PayPal) is by credit card only. I have a debit card but whenever I enter my debit card information it is always declined . My question is that "Is there any way to purchase on App Store using debit card?"

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
The payment method on App Store is (except PayPal) is by credit card only. I have a debit card but whenever I enter my debit card information it is always declined . My question is that "Is there any way to purchase on App Store using debit card?"
A debit card is fine. Have you tried adding the debit card info in iTunes on a computer rather than on your iPhone?

Aamir

Apr 6, 2015
Contacted yesterday waiting for reply . By the way thanks for help I was checking if others had the same problem

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Please read this http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5582
There is no use of debit card. May be I'm in India that is why debit card isn't supported.
It depends on the card. Most are accepted.

You didn't answer my question. Have you tried adding the debit card in iTunes on your computer rather than on your phone itself? If you're trying to do it on your phone, that could be the problem. It has an option for it, but it doesn't always work. You need to try it from a computer if it doesn't let you add it on the phone.

Aamir

Apr 6, 2015
Yes I tried on iTunes in account settings. I choose master card entered information correctly but it was declined again.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Yes I tried on iTunes in account settings. I choose master card entered information correctly but it was declined again.
Are you entering the 3 digit security code on the back of the card?

Aamir

Apr 6, 2015
Sorry no PayPal in India. Thanks for help