Billy Frontier or Asphalt 4 Elite Racing

Billy Frontier or Asphalt 4 Elite Racing

• Total voters

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
don't know what app to buy Billy Frontier or Asphalt 4 Elite Racing help me out.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
I'm biased toward racing games in general. I don't play first-person shooters.

With that said, Asphalt 4 is simply amazing. I've unlocked all 28 vehicles. And there's STILL more to do with the game!

TheFamousOne

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
I just bought both. 15 dollars is not much more than 10 ;)

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Asphalt is a great game! The fun never ends in that game, Lol

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
I've got both and absolutely love Asphalt. The cool thing about it is you can put it in multiplayer mode and race your friends.... as long as they are on the same wireless network.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
You probably know this but in case you don't, you can preview each game on youtube to get a better feel for them to help make up your mind.
I was gonna get Asphalt but after seeing it on youtube the steering controls look kinda choppy, im on the fence with it....

GADeputy

Bronze
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia, USA
You probably know this but in case you don't, you can preview each game on youtube to get a better feel for them to help make up your mind.
I was gonna get Asphalt but after seeing it on youtube the steering controls look kinda choppy, im on the fence with it....
Get it, you won't be disappointed.

Owgasm

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Not without a open network.
They need to be on the same network you are, same for texas holdem.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
Ok i broke down and got both of them but when i try to play a duel game in the new york map in my skyline i get a black screen and then my home screen every time. wtf is up with that? Asphalt 4 Elite Racing is a way better game than billy frontier in my eyes.

iconone

Zealot
Gold
Apr 8, 2008
Clear Lake Texas
I'm very tempted to buy Asphalt 4. It looks a great racing game. However, I'm concerned with the frame rate and the crashes. Seems to be happening to a lot of apps recently!
I have only had it crash on one race out of about 15 so far but if it bothers you wait for a update. The game kicks ass even with the one race that crashes.

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
Ok i broke down and got both of them but when i try to play a duel game in the new york map in my skyline i get a black screen and then my home screen every time. wtf is up with that? Asphalt 4 Elite Racing is a way better game than billy frontier in my eyes.
I'm pretty sure that would get fixed in an update. I've had black skies in the later races, like Hawaii.