Billy Frontier problems?

TeamPEZ

Bronze
Sep 7, 2008
Marietta, Georgia
This has never happened before, but I tried playing it 5 times and it stopped and went back to the icon screen (home page). Whassupwitdat?

Anyone else have this issue?

Suggestions?

Thanks

-TP

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Restart the phone and see if that does the trick. Better yet, do a hard reset.

SwingOnThis

Bronze
Feb 29, 2008
Some other things to try when an app is acting up like that, just delete the app right off the iPhone and reinstall it again (it will let you reinstall as many times as you like for free). Or you can delete and have it reinstalled during a sync.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Some other things to try when an app is acting up like that, just delete the app right off the iPhone and reinstall it again (it will let you reinstall as many times as you like for free). Or you can delete and have it reinstalled during a sync.
so far, I had only one problem with Billy frontier. I was playing the town shootout, and was supposed to walk down to the barn at the end of the street, but it froze after a couple "steps", presumably because I was shooting while he was walking. I had also just downgraded from 2.1 to 2.0.2. Since updating back to 2.1, it's been rock solid. There have been a couple updates for it, so depending on how long you've had it, you might want to open the Apps Store and click on updates to verify that everything has it's latest version.