Birthday cake-not as cool as JJ's iPhone cake

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
This is my birthday ice cream cake from Cold Stone. YUM!

Not as cool as JJ's iPhone cake, but it tasted very good!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Still got 3 months till my birthday. I am particularly fond of Ice Cream cakes. This is what I picked for my wife last year:

midnightdelight_sm.jpg

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I have some left. :) I am happy to share. (so full now)
I must resist these temptations. We're right in the middle of a Biggest Loser contest at my school. I've lost weight every week so far. If we gain for the week, we pay $3; if we stay the same, we pay $1. Only those that lose weight each week get a free pass. :)

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Somebody likes chocolate... Happy Birthday!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I must resist these temptations. We're right in the middle of a Biggest Loser contest at my school. I've lost weight every week so far. If we gain for the week, we pay $3; if we stay the same, we pay $1. Only those that lose weight each week get a free pass. :)
My husband did something like that when we were still in college. It was called the "200 plus club" and it was a fundraiser for his music fraternity. (There were quite a few big guys as members). They got people to pledge money per pound lost. It was a fun fundraiser, and a few guys lost a few pounds, too!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
My husband did something like that when we were still in college. It was called the "200 plus club" and it was a fundraiser for his music fraternity. (There were quite a few big guys as members). They got people to pledge money per pound lost. It was a fun fundraiser, and a few guys lost a few pounds, too!
Sometimes it gets a little cutthroat though. Some of the teachers have gone as far as putting candy in the others mailboxes.:eek:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Only problem is that their themes are quite limited. They don't even have a Harry Potter cake. ;)
I would order a Harry Potter cake in a heartbeat! My favorite treat from there is a "Gotta Have It" sized waffle cone with buttercream ice cream with caramel and crushed graham crackers. Mmmmmm...

H

Hayesimus

meh.... not a fan of chocolate. I do like cheese cake. But I normally have a pie for my birthday. lol. Like cherry or Apple