Birthday notifications?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 10, 2007
I'm looking for a way to get notifications of my contacts birthdays, maybe a a way to see them in the calendar at least.
I programmed a few birthdays into the contacts. I can't seem to see the birthdays in the calendar recurring yearly, or even on the birth date itself.

There are a few thing that seem simple enough to have integrated into this phone but aren't. This is one of them...

diesel

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007
NYC
I'm looking for a way to get notifications of my contacts birthdays, maybe a a way to see them in the calendar at least.
I programmed a few birthdays into the contacts. I can't seem to see the birthdays in the calendar recurring yearly, or even on the birth date itself.

There are a few thing that seem simple enough to have integrated into this phone but aren't. This is one of them...

no way to do what you want via the iPhone itself, however i've read someone post something along the lines of if you have a mac, and you sync your contacts including birthdays to the contacts in the mac contacts program.......there is an option in the mac to have the birthdays show up in the mac calendar program, and then you sync your iPhone to the mac calendar program that will now have the contact birthdays.

If you don't have a mac........i think you're sol..........