Birthdays has moved one day

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Today I notice that all my contacts birthdays has moved one day forward....what the...Jesus!? (All settings, date, time zone seems fine!)

Any solution for that?

iksn

Silver
Aug 7, 2008
Near Las Vegas
Sounds like a time paradox to me. Someone just changed the timeline, you just shouldn't have been able to notice it !

jmp316

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 10, 2008
There was a glitch in the Matrix... Seriously though, do you have the calendar synced with an online calendar?

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Now that I think about it, Picazzo, my PC was one day ahead this morning until I caught it and fixed it.
Checked that too - but fine. I have read somewhere that iTunes could have a problem when syncing calendar from Outlook. The main reason for this thread is, the "NotifyMe" app is showing these dates wrong...and I'm using the PUSH function here, so I would like to avoid being late on these "Happy Birthday to you"...

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Aw, crap - someone stepped on a butterfly...
Nope, I traced it to a butterfly that flapped its wings in China. A Schwarzchild wormhole was created and I went back to 2002 for 12 minutes. I Googled iPhone and nothing relevant came up, worst 12 minutes of my life.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Today I notice that all my contacts birthdays has moved one day forward....what the...Jesus!? (All settings, date, time zone seems fine!)

Any solution for that?
It's said that everything is connected to everything. The Butterfly Effect. You drop a pebble into a pond and the ripples radiate outwards touching and effecting everything until finally a fish grows arms and legs and crawls out of the water, picks up a rock, and smashes the next two fish over the head...and we have the first serial killer. ..........................................................................~ Dexter Morgan