BiteSMS for iOS 8 - 8.1 to be Released in a Couple of Weeks

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
An app that's always been a must-have for me on my jailbroken iPhone, the developers of the enhanced and feature-packed texting app BiteSMS have announced that the app will be updated for iOS 8 - 8.1 and available in the next couple of weeks. Check out the article.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Also to mention, you can install it now and it won't cause any issues that I have noticed. It's nice to have it installed now so you'll get an update when it's officially ready.

itsnowornever

Bronze
Jul 20, 2008
Cali Baby!
According to recent statements by the developers, it will possibly be 7-8 MONTHS before the release. They didn't expect cydia to release so soon so they weren't working on it---and apparently their main developer quite? I need an alternative messaging app! I can't stand the native one! Drives me bonkers! I have intelliscreen which installs messages+...but you can't change message bubbles with that app, and that's what I really need to do!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
According to recent statements by the developers, it will possibly be 7-8 MONTHS before the release. They didn't expect cydia to release so soon so they weren't working on it---and apparently their main developer quite? I need an alternative messaging app! I can't stand the native one! Drives me bonkers! I have intelliscreen which installs messages+...but you can't change message bubbles with that app, and that's what I really need to do!
I'd love MessagesCustomiser to be updated for iOS 8.