BiteSMS now offers landscape texting

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
The latest update for BiteSMS added landscape texting. It works pretty well, too. It's never been a big deal for me but I thought some others might like it.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Nice.. might have to check it out.

kjack05

Bronze
Oct 28, 2008
Texas
A ew program just came out called m sms that has it to and I actually prefer it to bitesms, but its only a trial.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
A ew program just came out called m sms that has it to and I actually prefer it to bitesms, but its only a trial.
It is called MySMS. I think it is the absolute best SMS app out of all of them. It has tons of features and it implements them well. Like kjack05 said, it is technically a trial, but the trial is fully functional except for one thing. That one thing is that about 20% of messages take longer to send (which i have no problem with) and when I say longer, I mean like 30 sec or less. No biggie.

Here is the link to the screen shots and the features too. If for some reason you need the full app it costs about $4.95 USD

I strongly suggest this program over iRealSMS. It is cheaper and it still uses the iChat view (if you want it to).

It is called MySMS. I think it is the absolute best SMS app out of all of them. It has tons of features and it implements them well. Like kjack05 said, it is technically a trial, but the trial is fully functional except for one thing. That one thing is that about 20% of messages take longer to send (which i have no problem with) and when I say longer, I mean like 30 sec or less. No biggie.

Here is the link to the screen shots and the features too. If for some reason you need the full app it costs about $4.95 USD

I strongly suggest this program over iRealSMS. It is cheaper and it still uses the iChat view (if you want it to).
this looks more user friendly than irealSMS and i personally like the ichat view because i like to see what the person wrote me...

drl

Mar 21, 2009
how do u get the bitesms