BJ Penn Retires

Oct 3, 2009
Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Yeah, I know. I watched his final match last night. It truly saddens me that such a legend quit that sport, but in the same time I am angry that he lost his final fight to that a-hole Nick Diaz. I really hope George St. Pierre will kick his butt like no other, that would be one of the best things I'll ever witness on television if it happens. Nick and Nate are just a-holes who think they're tougher and better than everybody, when this is not the case.

Oct 3, 2009
GSP was supposed to fight that night but had to bow out because of a knee injury. I don't know why I don't like GSP but I just don't. Maybe it's because he is pretty good and I like to see the underdog win. That and he is just ****y.

BJ Penn, although tough, never struck me as ****y. I liked watching him fight.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I am afraid I don't understand the word you're trying to say because it got filtered. By the way, did you know that BJ Penn was into MMA for the fun of it and not as a career? The guy was already very rich because of his family; I'm guessing he started losing that motivation as he got older and, as he said, he has another baby on the way and he doesn't want to keep getting beat up like that in fear of getting permanently injured or something. Oh and GSP is the best all-around UFC fighter, in my opinion. He can stand up and kick your butt, clinch and kick your butt, or ground'n'pound/submit your butt anytime. lol

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Thanks for the clarification. I disagree with you, however, because George is one of the most humble and down-to-earth UFC fighters I have ever seen. I have watched a lot of videos with him training, talking about personal life, meeting and greeting with the fans, and such; he is a terrific person and a great fighter to match that attribute.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I was a fan of BJ Penn also and was sad to see him go out with a loss to Diaz. I Iike GSP, but Nick will be a difficult fight for him, but I see GSP with the win. I don't think there is an all around better athlete than GSP. Diaz brothers are great fighters, but their attitude sucks which makes me not want to see them get a shot, but they do have skills.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app