Black Agent 18 Case ! Amazing ! w/**pics**

Nov 14, 2007
hey guys, i just picked this up when i was in Detroit (Canadian! Woot Woot) and also the protector (2 for 14.95), and i must say it is simply amazing, superior quality, totally recommended. I was so impressed that i decided to takes some pics. Enjoy!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i am also using the a18 case+crystal films, and they've been a great team.

great pics, too.

plasmo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
nice.
Does the case have a smooth/hard plastic feel, or a softer rubber feel to it?

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
God I want this case. I'm just too lazy to order it.

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
hey guys, i just picked this up when i was in Detroit (Canadian! Woot Woot) and also the protector (2 for 14.95), and i must say it is simply amazing, superior quality, totally recommended. I was so impressed that i decided to takes some pics. Enjoy!

Wow, that looks great. Love the theme and wallpaper!

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Thanks. Never wanted to hack the phone until now! Summer board? I'll search it. Is it easy/safe to do? I'm kind of afraid of freezing/locking or having problems upgrading.

faseone

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Thanks. Never wanted to hack the phone until now! Summer board? I'll search it. Is it easy/safe to do? I'm kind of afraid of freezing/locking or having problems upgrading.
what firmware are you at?

Nov 14, 2007
thanks for complements, its not to hard to install software. If you have installer.app, click on it and find the new Summerboard (3.0b? i think) and donwload that, and then it comes with a bunch of default ones but i downloaded this one (phiberglass) and also revolver which sets your wallpaper as your background in the main menu which is sweet but i like the overall look and feel of this one. Oh and this is on firmware 1.1.1

Resident Plarp

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
www2.oakland.edu
I acquired the exact same setup when purchasing the phone. My phone has yet to actually be touched by human hands since coming out of the box.

Quality products all the way.

Nov 14, 2007
i totally agree. quality always wins in the end, as opposed to buying a $10 piece of crap case that ends up not protecting and later damaging your iPhone. either go big or go home!

Resident Plarp

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
www2.oakland.edu
My only complaint, my one little iffy, is that the Agent18 is slippery. Easily resolved if you like tarting it up with stickers! I sure did. :D

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
what firmware are you at?
Just did thr 1.1.2 this morning through iTunes. Had a freezing issue but all ok now.
Is there a step by step jailbreak, summerboard install anywhere. I would love the leopard look in this thread.

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
thanks for complements, its not to hard to install software. If you have installer.app, click on it and find the new Summerboard (3.0b? i think) and donwload that, and then it comes with a bunch of default ones but i downloaded this one (phiberglass) and also revolver which sets your wallpaper as your background in the main menu which is sweet but i like the overall look and feel of this one. Oh and this is on firmware 1.1.1
Installer app?

Nov 14, 2007
ITs the program in the main menu that shows up after you jailbreak your phone. you use it to download anySim or summerboard or whatever you want..

astrolux

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
I have the clear and it is so rad! These have to be the best cases hands down.