Black Agent 18 Case ! Amazing ! w/**pics**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 14, 2007
hey guys, i just picked this up when i was in Detroit (Canadian! Woot Woot) and also the protector (2 for 14.95), and i must say it is simply amazing, superior quality, totally recommended. I was so impressed that i decided to takes some pics. Enjoy!

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
hey guys, i just picked this up when i was in Detroit (Canadian! Woot Woot) and also the protector (2 for 14.95), and i must say it is simply amazing, superior quality, totally recommended. I was so impressed that i decided to takes some pics. Enjoy!

Wow, that looks great. Love the theme and wallpaper!

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
Thanks. Never wanted to hack the phone until now! Summer board? I'll search it. Is it easy/safe to do? I'm kind of afraid of freezing/locking or having problems upgrading.

Nov 14, 2007
thanks for complements, its not to hard to install software. If you have installer.app, click on it and find the new Summerboard (3.0b? i think) and donwload that, and then it comes with a bunch of default ones but i downloaded this one (phiberglass) and also revolver which sets your wallpaper as your background in the main menu which is sweet but i like the overall look and feel of this one. Oh and this is on firmware 1.1.1

Nov 14, 2007
i totally agree. quality always wins in the end, as opposed to buying a $10 piece of crap case that ends up not protecting and later damaging your iPhone. either go big or go home!

Atlas

Bronze
Oct 14, 2007
thanks for complements, its not to hard to install software. If you have installer.app, click on it and find the new Summerboard (3.0b? i think) and donwload that, and then it comes with a bunch of default ones but i downloaded this one (phiberglass) and also revolver which sets your wallpaper as your background in the main menu which is sweet but i like the overall look and feel of this one. Oh and this is on firmware 1.1.1
Installer app?

Nov 14, 2007
ITs the program in the main menu that shows up after you jailbreak your phone. you use it to download anySim or summerboard or whatever you want..