Black Friday 2011..Crazy is in the air

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I searched and didn't find a black Friday thread. So here ya go. I heard on the news the other day that someone started camping at best buy 7 days early. Guess its the air down here in Florida that makes people crazy. Anyone going out for black Friday the year? Or have any crazy stories? I will be out and about this coming Friday. way too many good deals to pass up. I do some of my Christmas shopping that day but mostly it is just stuff that i need and have waited since i know its going to be so cheap.

Iloveiphones

Genius
Platinum
Aug 5, 2010
chatsocially.com
I'm not sure if I am. I might go with my mom but she has to go work at 8am. I might stay all night at my cousins (just go home with her after thanksgiving) and then go. That what I hope, she's a huge Apple person too.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
I'm not sure if I am. I might go with my mom but she has to go work at 8am. I might stay all night at my cousins (just go home with her after thanksgiving) and then go. That what I hope, she's a huge Apple person too.
yeah obviously every year the stores are more competitive but this year i think they are all opening even earlier. I'm sure most people already know but you can see lots of what they are going to offer on bfads.net

Jan 22, 2011
MO
With so many stores opening at midnight, Black Friday runs right into Thanksgiving. Personally, I am not a
fan of this.

I'm more than happy to let those willing to camp out for days in advance have the deals-- they've earned them, so to speak. :)

I like to wait until after Christmas to buy for the following year. Not for tech gifts, typically, but for toys and stuff for the kids it's the best.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Nope! I hate to shop, especially during chaos and will avoid it, at all costs.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I sleep the whole day.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
ANIMALS! The whole lot! lol
I've heard people talk about spending all their money on Black Friday then turn around and complain how they're gonna pay rent/utilities. At least they got that great deal on an LCD HDTV, right?

No thank you. I'll wait for Cyber Monday.

Jmbaker429

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 28, 2010
Florida
ANIMALS! The whole lot! lol
I've heard people talk about spending all their money on Black Friday then turn around and complain how they're gonna pay rent/utilities. At least they got that great deal on an LCD HDTV, right?

No thank you. I'll wait for Cyber Monday.
lol. But they got a good deal. :) people are crazy. Always fights and people getting hospitalized too. I even think there have been a few deaths.