Black or Brown Wallet for me?

• The Black Wallet

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • The Brown Wallet

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Well I know the wallet itself isn't really that important just the money the wallet is holding, but since I got my "Bonus" from McDonalds...$31 DOLLARS!... I want a new wallet and have found some nice ones on eBay for a pretty good price. Im
-The thing I cant decide on is if I should get the Black wallet or the Brown wallet:sick:

Heres some pics of my 2 choices

What color/kind of wallet do you have? Black..white...brown...blue, clip..bi-fold..tri-fold, Haha I didn't know there are so many different variations of wallets:p

Last edited by a moderator:

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I use either a plain old money clip or a small, black, bi-fold front pocket wallet with built in money clip. I don't know why but putting a wallet in my back pocket annoys me.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
A wallet should not draw attention. Black is good. And if you have an expensive wallet, people think there's a lot of money in it, so they are more likely to steal it. I'd rather go through cheaper leather wallets from Kohl's or something every so often.

And are you sure you wouldn't prefer something along this line:

http://www.rainingcatsanddogs.com/cat-23-1-31/Cat--Wallets.htm?SortOrder=3

meems

Bronze
Dec 3, 2008
congrats on the bonus!
i voted brown but as previously mentioned both are nice.

personally I avoid black wallets but that's b/c I put it in a purse and it's hard to find a black wallet inside of a of a black purse.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
That's true... what color is your purse, George?

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Brown but like failsafe I use a money clip, The wallet stays in the glove box in the car. Yeah yeah I know it could get stolen.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i like the idea of black, but brown suits me much better.

just pick whatever goes with the majority of your stuff.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
PDS-I voted black but after really looking at them I liked the brown one better, so consider my vote changed to brown. But as said above they are both nice. What color are you leaning towards now?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I wear a lot of raw denim so I went with a black wallet. Brown wallets eventually get dyed blue so I didn't want that to happen to a nice wallet.

I say go for the black.

Here's the one I have. I love the thing.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Wow, you guys and your wallets are as bad as us girls with purses. I thought I was bad shopping online for a purse at Macy's at 1am, but I am a purse-aholic.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Thanks for the answers :cool:
-Im leaning towards the black wallet because I read hippos post saying that I should go with the wallet that matches most of my stuff, plus I remember my uncle having a brown wallet and it you could see blue stain marks on the edges of the wallet from being going back and forth from his pocket;)

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Brown but like failsafe I use a money clip, The wallet stays in the glove box in the car. Yeah yeah I know it could get stolen.
Ive seen the money clips before but I just wouldn't feel right pulling out a money clip with like $50 dollars on it ya kno;)
-I don't wanna draw attention to myself