Black Stainless Steel Strap for Silver Stainless Steel Apple Watch?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MCube74, Oct 3, 2016.

1. MCube74

MCube74 New Member

I have the Stainless Steel Apple Watch Series 2 with the midnight blue leather loop (medium). I also have straps from last years Apple Watch Stainless steel.
    1) original SS Milanese Loop
    2) original SS Link Bracelet
    3) brown leather strap bought from amazon

I am now thinking of getting a couple of more straps for my collection.

Do you think a black link bracelet strap will match the silver stainless steel apple watch?
    Or may be the Black milanese loop strap.

I don't have to buy the original Apple straps since now good 3rd Party ones are available.

2. MarieM

MarieM Member
    Bronze

You are just the person I need to talk to. I have my first watch, a Series 2. Do all of the third party bands fit the Series 2 as well? None of them seem to indicate only being compatible with the original.

3. MCube74

MCube74 New Member

Yes, so far all 3rd party bands I have bought have fit fine. Even the original straps from last year have fit fine with the series 2 watch.

Just make sure you get the correct band size (38mm or 42mm) for your watch.

4. Ohmster

Ohmster Member
    Silver

The selection of 3rd party bands available is staggering. Just ordered 5 (4 for wife, 1 for me) that will be arriving today well in advance of the watches themselves!

5. MarieM

MarieM Member
    Bronze

I went and ordered two and now I'm looking at 2 more. Part of what makes this practical is that it is so easy and fast to swap out the bands. I did get a rose gold case so I thought I would have some issues if I wanted rose gold hardware. But so far lots of leather and metal that match nicely. So very pleased with the versatility of the watch.