"Blackberry is for men, iPhone is for women" - eBay

paul_h

Nov 22, 2008
Just got this in an email from eBay, guess that makes for a lot of women on these forums. I just traded in my 8gb for a 16bg tonight since I was within my 30 days, I am bursting out of the closet teehee :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Well then I guess that makes me a he-she?
LMAO! :D

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
no, it makes you metrosexual.

btw, BAD idea to get a chick Wii Fit.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia

As if eBay knows anything.

Did you see that video?

I actually played Wii Fit for the first time this weekend at my parent's house and I really liked it. I think I might pick one up.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Anyone care to join me for a cup of estrogen?

miggs1310

Bronze
Jul 29, 2008
It also suggests a Wii for a man, lol

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
From my experience, women love BlackBerries more because of the simplicity of the physical keyboard and they love to use MS Word/Excel.

Guys love to hack and jailbreak, so almost all of the iPhone owners I know are men.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com

A lot of women want Wii Fit... I don't hear dudes saying, "Man that Wii Fit is awesome. Don't get me Call of Duty I want Wii Fit." Uh yes not happening. And for the women asking for gym memberships, Wii Fit is cheaper AND you don't have to pay extra for daycare.

jerni

Bronze
Oct 2, 2008
GA
www.instagram.com
From my experience, women love BlackBerries more because of the simplicity of the physical keyboard and they love to use MS Word/Excel.

Guys love to hack and jailbreak, so almost all of the iPhone owners I know are men.
I have never liked BBs. I thought I wanted the BB Storm and started to kick myself when it came out but my boss got one and she couldn't even find where to check her text messages until I showed her. I loved my iPhone just a little bit more after that. :laugh2:

jarofclay73

Zealot
Gold
Jun 23, 2008
Honolulu, Hawaii
A lot of women want Wii Fit... I don't hear dudes saying, "Man that Wii Fit is awesome. Don't get me Call of Duty I want Wii Fit." Uh yes not happening. And for the women asking for gym memberships, Wii Fit is cheaper AND you don't have to pay extra for daycare.
Maybe there needs to be a Wii Fit: Gym Edition with pseudo weights. :laugh2:

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I wasn't suggesting women wouldn't want it, but (as a guy) I would be hesitant to purchase physical fitness equipment for a woman unless they specifically asked for it... In which case it wouldn't be much of a gift anyway.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Well judging by most women or should I say "girls" that I've known...the only reason they like blackberries are because it makes them feel "important" :p
-They love everything expensive and "businesssy" lmao!:p