Blackberry Storm Theme

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Hi,

can someone please point out where i can download this theme? im sure i have seen it on these boards before - or have i just imagined it? Because i cant find it anywhere?!

Thanks

Hi,

can someone please point out where i can download this theme? im sure i have seen it on these boards before - or have i just imagined it? Because i cant find it anywhere?!

Thanks
i don't know about a blackberry storm theme but there is a blackberry bold theme... you can get this on cydia i think its called blackberry impressions

Pretty cool theme but the icons cover the time.
you have to download the blank apps through cydia and place them over the clock so the icons don't cover up the time... its through steffwiz repo in cydia... i install the 20blank app set so i have enough blank apps to put on all my screens

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
you have to download the blank apps through cydia and place them over the clock so the icons don't cover up the time... its through steffwiz repo in cydia... i install the 20blank app set so i have enough blank apps to put on all my screens
Once again!

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I did a search for this blank apps- I only found I leopard- is that the right one?
You need to add the Steffwiz repository. Go to Cydia---->Sections--->Repositories and install Steffwiz's Source. Once you have the repo you can search again and the blank icons apps should show up.

The name of the apps are "Install 5 Blanks", "Install 10 Blanks", "Install 20 Blanks"

rarity

Bronze
Nov 9, 2008
Sunshine State
Actually, the bb impression theme comes with 4 blank icons for the 1st row.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
Looks good! Anyone with the relevant skills fancy trying to make a storm theme? :)

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Looks good! Anyone with the relevant skills fancy trying to make a storm theme? :)
This is my only concern about this theme. I love the theme I have (Glaskart) and I can somewhat make icons if I do not have them, but this one I will definitely not be able to do anything with unless someone could post a little photoshop tutorial for this.

Downloading...

EDIT:::Just downloaded and it looks awesome! except for the icons that aren't themed properly, I am looking on modmyi for more icons.

iNinja

Zealot
Gold
Aug 8, 2008
UK
hey, if you find any icons that work with the theme can you please share? im trying (with no success) on making them!